Tuesday 17 June 2014

Exceptional Maid Services from NY Housekeeping



Searching for housekeeping in New York landed me to the America’s best housekeeping company –
NY Housekeeping. It took me 02 years to find out the best housekeeping in New York. I can assure you it’s not as simple as it sounds. There are around 30 such companies which never do the background checks of their employees, never work as their commitments, never understand what a client demands for. On the contrary these are aimed to get the money without even understanding whether the client is satisfied or not.


New York Housekeeping is an exception and I am delighted that I will be now accomplishing 02 successful years with them. NY Housekeeping is not only targeting Brooklyn clients, however is working for many locations across the New York City. All the employees in NY Housekeeping have their background check giving leverage to the clients that they can give their house keys and can go and accomplish their office or personal work.

I never found a single piece of error in their work and when they asked me to write a review and testimony to their work; I could not be able to say NO. Personally I have found them truly professional and a company which take care of your home like their own. Their services are fantastic and I am pleased to assure the world out there that NY Housekeeping is the best of all the housekeeping companies in New York.

You can book them through email, phone or make a scheduler and confirm the timings to come and they are bang on time.

100 % advised and suggested in case you are searching for housekeeping in New York. For more details on the same, please refer to their website www.nyhousekeeping.com :

Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NYHousekeeping

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGhbjVTdIq0&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment